A portion of the 65 campsites are available through our online reservation system. Haskins Valley Campground has a trailer/camper sanitary station, double vault toilets, and a nearby courtesy boat ramp at the west end of the campground (associated $10.00 launch fee for non-campers).
RVs up to 30 feet in length can be accommodated on a few of the sites, which feature picnic tables, fire rings with grills, and potable water. The campground is part of Pacific Gas and Electric Co.’s recreation area which centers around Bucks Lake. The lake has fishing and is a terrific place to swim, boat, and water ski.
The campground is only two miles from the boat launch. Great base for mountain biking, fishing, boating, water skiing, swimming, and hiking.
- 65 campsites
- Trailer/camper sanitary station
- double vault toilets
- sites feature picnic tables, fire rings with grill
- Potable water
- some walk-in tent-only sites
- A two-night minimum stay required
- Wheelchair Accessible Sites are # 42 & 43
- Sites 10 and 14-29 are first-come, first-served sites.