Plan an Epic Adventure
Whether you’re looking to learn new skills, rent gear, or find the best places to go, our friendly and extremely knowledgeable local guides and outfitters will make sure your next adventure in Plumas County is a success!
Northern California’s Premier Trophy Trout Guide • 25 years of experience • Year-round trips on Lake Almanor • Seasonal trips on Bucks and Eagle Lake
Guiding on Lake Almanor for the past seven years, specializing in light tackle trolling comfortably from a 24′ Rogue Coastal, fully equipped.
We are an outdoor adventure company specializing in fun, guided ATV tours of the 1800 acre Diamond S Ranch in Sierra Valley, let’s go!
Professional smallmouth bass fishing guide. Tournament rigged Nitro Z21 250 hp Mercury.
Guiding fly fishers on Lake Almanor and the surrounding area for over 25 years.
Flyfishing Guide in the Grater Lake Almanor Chester area. Contact for more information.
Guided fly fishing trips in Plumas County on the Feather River, Lake Almanor, and Lake Davis. All skill levels are welcome.
We are a professional fishing and vessel for hire service equipped with a private bathroom. We offer year round service on Lake Almanor.
Our guided mountain bike trips feature experienced local guides and quality demo bikes. We take care of the details, and you just have a great time.
where to go
There’s no shortage of incredible places to plan your next adventure in Plumas County. Escape the crowds and experience some of best, year-round destinations in Northern California!
KEEP PLUMAS COUNTY CLEAN, GREEN & WILD
We love welcoming visitors to create lifelong memories on our beautiful lands and in our unique communities. Take the Plumas Pledge to help us care for the health of our natural places and the well-being of our communities while visiting Plumas County.
take the plumas pledge!
- Prioritize wildfire prevention
- Leave places as you found them
- Pack out all of your trash—bonus points if you pick up trash left by others!
- Stay on designated trails and camp in designated areas
- Check the weather before heading out
- Be mindful of your energy and resource usage
- Ditch plastic bottles and drink our mountain fresh tap water instead
- Choose locally made products and services from local businesses
- Slow down and enjoy the simple pleasures of life in Plumas